Details of the Supreme Court hearing
As part of our work to wipe DBS clean of old and minor criminal records, I wanted to post the details of the Supreme Court hearing. (We’ll update this post with more specific details as and when we have them.)
The case is listed to be heard over 3 days, starting Tuesday 19th June.
The case numbers are as follows:
- P G W – Case No. UKSC 2017/0121
- Gallagher – Case No. UKSC 2016/0195
Members of the public can attend the Supreme Court. Find out more details about visiting the court.
We’ll be at the court for all three days, and we’ll be tweeting using the hashtag #DBSfiltering.
There is no date for when the judgment will be handed down. It is not likely to be until late 2018, at the earliest.
We’re still raising funds to cover our legal costs of intervening in the Supreme Court. Donate now here: https://www.crowdjustice.com/case/clean-slate/
- Book now for our Criminal Record Disclosure training on 28th November - 8 places remaining Posted on: Oct 17th, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Oct 5th, 2018
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Autumn 2018 newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 5th, 2018
Today we've published our autumn 2018 newsletter. The newsletter…
- New guidance published to support employers with GDPR, data protection and processing criminal records in recruitment Posted on: Oct 3rd, 2018
Today we have published new guidance to support employers to ensure…
- Monthly update - September 2018 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2018
We've just published our update for September…