Details of the Supreme Court hearing
As part of our work to wipe DBS clean of old and minor criminal records, I wanted to post the details of the Supreme Court hearing. (We’ll update this post with more specific details as and when we have them.)
The case is listed to be heard over 3 days, starting Tuesday 19th June.
The case numbers are as follows:
- P G W – Case No. UKSC 2017/0121
- Gallagher – Case No. UKSC 2016/0195
Members of the public can attend the Supreme Court. Find out more details about visiting the court.
We’ll be at the court for all three days, and we’ll be tweeting using the hashtag #DBSfiltering.
There is no date for when the judgment will be handed down. The latest developments will be posted here.
- Book now for our criminal record disclosure training on 24th April 2019 Posted on: Mar 5th, 2019
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Monthly update - February 2019 Posted on: Feb 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for February…
- A new video about our work Posted on: Feb 20th, 2019
We're really pleased to be able to share a new short video that…
- New proposals for all taxi drivers to undergo an enhanced DBS check Posted on: Feb 20th, 2019
Christopher Stacey speaks to Radio 5 Live about the proposed new…
- Request for participants (now closed) - Understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: Feb 19th, 2019
Update - The request for participants is now closed. See the message…