Website for employers – Release of Beta version of Recruit!
With the strapline “supporting the fair treatment of people with criminal records”, Recruit! is website that supports employers to recruit people with convictions and deal with criminal records fairly.
The aims of the site are to:
- Promote good recruitment practice (such as our principles of fair chance recruitment and the Ban the Box campaign)
- Provide free, accurate, reliable guidance, resources and updates to employers
- Share news and examples of good practice
You can read more about this by reading the full update on the new site.
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-Director of Unlock
- The web address of the new site is http://recruit.unlock.org.uk
- You can provide feedback on the site here or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find out more about our fair access to employment project here
- Unlock Annual Report 2018-19 Posted on: Nov 18th, 2019
We are delighted to publish our Annual Report and Accounts for the…
- Unlock volunteer shortlisted for helpline volunteer of the year award Posted on: Nov 7th, 2019
We’re delighted that one of Unlock’s long-standing helpline…
- Monthly update - October 2019 Posted on: Oct 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for October 2019. This…
- Blog - How can people with criminal records access higher education? Posted on: Oct 22nd, 2019
Evidence shows that some groups are disproportionately criminalised:…
- Ten UK universities lead the way by signing the ‘Fair Chance for Students with Convictions’ pledge Posted on: Oct 22nd, 2019
Trailblazing UK universities are leading the way in helping people…