Website for employers – Release of Beta version of Recruit!
With the strapline “supporting the fair treatment of people with criminal records”, Recruit! is website that supports employers to recruit people with convictions and deal with criminal records fairly.
The aims of the site are to:
- Promote good recruitment practice (such as our principles of fair chance recruitment and the Ban the Box campaign)
- Provide free, accurate, reliable guidance, resources and updates to employers
- Share news and examples of good practice
You can read more about this by reading the full update on the new site.
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-Director of Unlock
- The web address of the new site is http://recruit.unlock.org.uk
- You can provide feedback on the site here or simply email email@example.com
- You can find out more about our fair access to employment project here
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Mar 31st, 2020
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - March 2020 Posted on: Mar 30th, 2020
We've just published our update for March…
- Unlock's guest post for the Cabinet Office’s Life Chances blog Posted on: Mar 20th, 2020
Going Forward into Employment is a government wide scheme providing…
- Northern Ireland makes changes to the disclosure of convictions and cautions in response to Supreme Court ruling Posted on: Mar 17th, 2020
Yesterday, the Department of Justice (DoJ) in Northern Ireland…
- Our response to Covid-19 Posted on: Mar 17th, 2020
Like every person and every organisation, we're changing how we do…