Website for employers – Release of Beta version of Recruit!
With the strapline “supporting the fair treatment of people with criminal records”, Recruit! is website that supports employers to recruit people with convictions and deal with criminal records fairly.
The aims of the site are to:
- Promote good recruitment practice (such as our principles of fair chance recruitment and the Ban the Box campaign)
- Provide free, accurate, reliable guidance, resources and updates to employers
- Share news and examples of good practice
You can read more about this by reading the full update on the new site.
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-Director of Unlock
- The web address of the new site is http://recruit.unlock.org.uk
- You can provide feedback on the site here or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find out more about our fair access to employment project here
- Insurance industry trade body issues updated guidance to insurers on how they should treat people with convictions Posted on: Aug 6th, 2019
Last week, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) published…
- Monthly update - July 2019 Posted on: Jul 29th, 2019
We've just published our update for July 2019. This months…
- Unlock comment: Ministry of Justice plans on criminal record reform Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Commenting on today’s announcement (15 July) by the Ministry of…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…