Unlock submits evidence to review of Youth Justice
Today we have published our submission to the review of youth justice.
Our submission focuses on criminal records, disclosure and young people.
- In September 2015, Michael Gove announced a review of the youth justice system.
- In February 2016, Charlie Taylor, who’s leading the review, published his interim report.
- In response to his particular interest in criminal records, Unlock has submitted evidence to the review.
- Download: Review of Youth Justice – Unlock submission
- Insurance industry trade body issues updated guidance to insurers on how they should treat people with convictions Posted on: Aug 6th, 2019
Last week, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) published…
- Monthly update - July 2019 Posted on: Jul 29th, 2019
We've just published our update for July 2019. This months…
- Unlock comment: Ministry of Justice plans on criminal record reform Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Commenting on today’s announcement (15 July) by the Ministry of…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…