Unlock Annual Report 2017/2018
We are delighted to publish the Unlock Annual Report 2017/2018.
We have achieved outstanding success at both service delivery and policy levels, reflecting the hard work and dedication of the Unlock team.
The report reflects how we have helped people with convictions by:
- Providing direct support to individuals through our helpline and case work
- Providing online support through our information hub, disclosure calculator tool, magazine, forum, and news/ update subscriber service
- Operating a volunteering scheme to train people with convictions as helpline peer-advisors
- Running training courses on criminal record disclosure for statutory, contracted, and voluntary service providers and practitioners who themselves support people with convictions.
We also report on the work we have undertaken to:
- Challenge employment discrimination by working with employers to improve their policies and practices, and working with government departments and agencies to challenge the way they operate
- Influence government, employers and others through evidenced research, consultations, strategic litigation, media work and campaigns.
None of this would be possible without the support, faith and generosity of our funders, donors and volunteers, to whom we extend our sincere gratitude.
- Blog - Government publishes summary of responses to call for evidence on the employment of people with convictions Posted on: Oct 17th, 2019
Last week, more than a year since the consultation closed, the…
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 4th, 2019
Today we've published our autumn 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Just 3 places remaining for our criminal record disclosure training on 26th November - Book now! Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2019
Places are limited so please book early to avoid…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2019 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
We've just published our update for September 2019. This…