Unlock’s externally published policies are available to download from this page.
Some of the links are to PDF documents. You can download free PDF software from www.adobe.com/reader.
- Applicants with a criminal record policy
- Complaints policy
- Confidentiality policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Volunteer policy
- Equal opportunities policy
If you have any problems accessing any of these policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blog - Join the #FairChecks movement to help get a fresh start for the criminal records system Posted on: Jan 16th, 2020
In the 1960s, when Richard was 16, he was found in possession of a…
- Launch of #FairChecks - A fresh start for the criminal records system Posted on: Jan 14th, 2020
Together with the charity Transform Justice, Unlock has launched the…
- Winter 2019/20 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jan 6th, 2020
Today we've published our winter 2019/20 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jan 6th, 2020
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - December 2019 Posted on: Dec 19th, 2019
We've just published our update for December 2019. This…