Unlock’s externally published policies are available to download from this page.
Some of the links are to PDF documents. You can download free PDF software from www.adobe.com/reader.
- Applicants with a criminal record policy
- Complaints policy
- Confidentiality policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Volunteer policy
- Equal opportunities policy
If you have any problems accessing any of these policies, please email email@example.com.
- Unlock Annual Report 2018-19 Posted on: Nov 18th, 2019
We are delighted to publish our Annual Report and Accounts for the…
- Unlock volunteer shortlisted for helpline volunteer of the year award Posted on: Nov 7th, 2019
We’re delighted that one of Unlock’s long-standing helpline…
- Monthly update - October 2019 Posted on: Oct 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for October 2019. This…
- Blog - How can people with criminal records access higher education? Posted on: Oct 22nd, 2019
Evidence shows that some groups are disproportionately criminalised:…
- Ten UK universities lead the way by signing the ‘Fair Chance for Students with Convictions’ pledge Posted on: Oct 22nd, 2019
Trailblazing UK universities are leading the way in helping people…