Unlock’s externally published policies are available to download from this page.
Some of the links are to PDF documents. You can download free PDF software from www.adobe.com/reader.
- Applicants with a criminal record policy
- Complaints policy
- Confidentiality policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Volunteer policy
- Equal opportunities policy
If you have any problems accessing any of these policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Mar 31st, 2020
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - March 2020 Posted on: Mar 30th, 2020
We've just published our update for March…
- Unlock's guest post for the Cabinet Office’s Life Chances blog Posted on: Mar 20th, 2020
Going Forward into Employment is a government wide scheme providing…
- Northern Ireland makes changes to the disclosure of convictions and cautions in response to Supreme Court ruling Posted on: Mar 17th, 2020
Yesterday, the Department of Justice (DoJ) in Northern Ireland…
- Our response to Covid-19 Posted on: Mar 17th, 2020
Like every person and every organisation, we're changing how we do…