Official launch of updated forum to support people with convictions
Unlock, the country’s leading charity for people with convictions, today officially launches its updated forum which supports people to overcome the stigma of their criminal record.
theForum offers people with convictions the chance to:
- Engage in a positive, peer-to-peer community
- Provide and receive information, advice and support in overcoming the stigma of a criminal record
- Share positive experiences and inspirational stories.
- Insurance industry trade body issues updated guidance to insurers on how they should treat people with convictions Posted on: Aug 6th, 2019
Last week, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) published…
- Monthly update - July 2019 Posted on: Jul 29th, 2019
We've just published our update for July 2019. This months…
- Unlock comment: Ministry of Justice plans on criminal record reform Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Commenting on today’s announcement (15 July) by the Ministry of…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…