New addition to the team
We’re delighted to announce that we have a new member of staff.
As many of you will know, we’ve had quite a few changes at Unlock recently. When we announced that Chris Bath was leaving us at the end of February, we committed to investing our resources into front-line staff. This ultimately resulted in the Services Coordinator vacancy, which we advertised from April, and for which we held interviews for in May. Given we were specifically looking somebody with a conviction, we were blown away by the quality of candidates that applied, which truly shows the skills and experiences that many people with convictions have.
As a result of this process, we appointed Debbie Sadler as our full-time Services Coordinator, and she started with us on the 18th June. You can find out more about her here.
Debbie’s primary role is to manage our Helpline, dealing with queries that come in by telephone, email and letter, providing accurate and reliable information to people about how to overcome the issues that a criminal record can cause when you’re trying to move on with your life.
If you have any questions for Debbie, please contact her via our helpline.
- Blog - Government publishes summary of responses to call for evidence on the employment of people with convictions Posted on: Oct 17th, 2019
Last week, more than a year since the consultation closed, the…
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 4th, 2019
Today we've published our autumn 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Just 3 places remaining for our criminal record disclosure training on 26th November - Book now! Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2019
Places are limited so please book early to avoid…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2019 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
We've just published our update for September 2019. This…