We’ve just published our update for October 2018.
This months update includes:
- New information on EU nationals staying in the UK and deportation from the UK due to a criminal record.
- A link to updated information on becoming a magistrate.
- A personal story on applying for and successfully being granted a ten year US visa.
- A link to a discussion on theForum from RunningMan who is keen to find out what he can do if an ex-employer withholds information from his Subject Access Request.
- Details of new research published by Unlock which shows that almost three-quarters of national companies continue to ask about criminal records at job application stage.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the October 2018 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.