We’ve just published our update for November 2018.
This months update includes:
- New information on the Homelessness Reduction Act which came into force earlier this year.
- A link to the updated list of offences that will never be filtered published by the Disclosure and Barring Service
- A personal story about the ongoing challenges of disclosing convictions received over 20 years ago.
- A link to a discussion on theForum on the legality of Youtube videos which disclose the personal details of individuals convicted of sexual offences.
- Details of a survey we’re running on the barriers that BAME grops face in terms of their criminal record.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the November 2018 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.