We’ve just published our update for May 2020.
This months update includes:
- New information on applying for an anonymity order if you’re considering bringing a claim against an employer at an employment tribunal.
- An update to our page on Covid-19 – Key information for people with criminal records to reflect the amended restrictions now that lock-down has started to ease.
- A personal story from an individual who successfully applied for a volunteering role with the Samaritans with an unspent conviction.
- A link to a discussion on theForum from an individual looking for advice on moving abroad whilst on the Sex Offenders Register.
- Details of a survey being carried out by Unlock to help us have a better understanding of the challenges being faced by people with a criminal record as a result of Covid-19.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record.
Read the May 2020 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates’ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information use, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.