We’ve just published our update for March 2021.
This months update includes:
- New information on sexual offence convictions: what you need to know.
- An advice post setting out what you do (and do not) need to disclose when applying for a job with probation.
- A personal story which looks at the true cost of an IPP sentence.
- A link to a discussion on theForum from an individual looking for advice on applying for a visa to visit the USA.
- A link to a report published by Unlock on the impact of criminal records on women.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record.
Read the March 2021 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates’ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information use, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.