We’ve just published our update for March 2020.
This months update includes:
- An update to our page on types of criminal record checks to include details of the number of checks carried out in a year and the percentage of these that disclose information relating to cautions/convictions.
- A personal story from an employer whose attitude towards “offenders” changed after their friend received a criminal record.
- An article outlining the benefits of sharing experiences and receiving support from online communities such as the Unlock forum.
- A link to a discussion on theForum highlighting some of the issues faced by people with a criminal record who are interested in volunteering.
- Details of a job vacancy at Unlock for a Fundraising Manager.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record.
Read the March 2020 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates’ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information use, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.