We’ve just published our update for March 2018.
This months update includes:
- Some new information providing an overview of the areas of life that can be affected by a criminal record.
- A link to our updated page on travelling abroad.
- A personal story from Margaret about her experiences of learning to read in prison and what she’s done since her release.
- A link to a discussion on theForum from Derek about his experience of a recent visit to the jobcentre.
- Details of our ‘Advising with Conviction’ workshops taking place during 2018.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the March 2018 update in full
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.