We’ve just published our update for July 2019.
This months update includes:
- New information on exploring the hidden job market to find work.
- An update to our information on identifying whether your offence is a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude.
- A personal story setting out an individuals experience of finding work in the care industry with old, multiple convictions.
- A link to a discussion on theForum on a case study published on the main Unlock site regarding the consequences of excessive interventions by the police and probation.
- Details of research published by us on the impact of criminal records as perceived by people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record.
Read the July 2019 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates’ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information use, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.