We’ve just published our update for July 2016.
This months update includes:
- Some new information on an A-Z of job roles and their eligibility for basic, standard and enhanced criminal record checks
- Our updated information on applying to university
- A personal view on becoming a solicitor with a criminal record
- Details of our response to the Government’s consultation on the childcare disqualification arrangements
- A link to case studies of bad employer practice that we’ve challenged as part of our employment project.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the July 2016 update in full
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.