We’ve just published our update for January 2021.
This months update includes:
- An advice post on changes to immigration rules and travel to Europe from 1 January 2021.
- A personal story from an individual who has benefitted from changes to the filtering rules which came into effect in November 2020 and now has a clean DBS certificate.
- A link to a discussion on theForum from an individual looking for advice on disclosing his conviction for a role involving an enhanced DBS check.
- A link to Unlocks Annual Report 2019-20.
- Details of a new vacancy at Unlock for the role of Chief Executive Officer.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record.
Read the January 2021 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates’ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information use, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.