Monthly update – January 2019
We’ve just published our update for January 2019.
This months update includes:
- An advice post on travelling to the EU post-Brexit.
- A personal story highlighting an individuals experience of applying for a nursing course at university.
- A link to a discussion on theForum on opening a business bank account with a criminal record.
- Our response to the Supreme Court judgement on criminal records disclosure regime.
- Our Winter 2018/19 Newsletter which provides an update of the news at Unlock in the last three months.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the January 2019 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.
- Job vacancy - Fundraising Manager – Trusts and Foundations (part-time) Posted on: Apr 6th, 2020
Fundraising Manager – Trusts and Foundations (part-time) This is…
- Spring 2020 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 6th, 2020
Today we've published our spring 2020 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Mar 31st, 2020
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - March 2020 Posted on: Mar 30th, 2020
We've just published our update for March…
- Unlock's guest post for the Cabinet Office’s Life Chances blog Posted on: Mar 20th, 2020
Going Forward into Employment is a government wide scheme providing…