Monthly update – February 2019
We’ve just published our update for February 2019.
This months update includes:
- Some new guidance for individuals on the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and data protection.
- An update to our important links and organisations section to include details of organisations providing immigration advice.
- A personal story highlighting an individuals experience of applying to the police to have cautions removed from his criminal record.
- A link to a discussion on theForum around depression and the restrictions put on people with convictions.
- A link to a short video that explains some of Unlock’s work.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the February 2019 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.
- Unlock comment: Ministry of Justice plans on criminal record reform Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Commenting on today’s announcement (15 July) by the Ministry of…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jul 8th, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Summer 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jul 5th, 2019
Today we've published our summer 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…