We’ve just published our update for December 2016.
This months update includes:
- Some new information on relationships, children and dealing with social services if you have been convicted of a sexual offence
- A personal view on disclosing a conviction to a new partner and travelling together to Canada
- A link to discussions about the number of employers that now carry out criminal record checks
- Details of the work that we’ve been doing with the Justice Committee inquiry into the disclosure of Youth Criminal Records
- Some examples of people we’ve helped over the past three months.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the December 2016 update in full
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.