We’ve just published our monthly update for August 2015.
These updates provide a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information sitefor people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
This months update includes:
- Information on spent and unspent convictions and when you might have to disclose them
- Implications for those on supervision in the community following the Offender Rehabilitation Act coming into force earlier this year
- Details of a success in dealing with the ‘google-effect’
- A link to our draft ‘Principles of Fair Chance Hiring’ that we’re currently consulting on
- A volunteering opportunity to help us with digital storytelling
Read the August 2015 update in full here.