Please help us unlock funding so that we can help more people
In the last year, our Information Hub website was used over 1.3 million times and we received feedback saying:
“Totally anonymous way of accessing important information in relation to a spent conviction and disclosure. Extremely helpful and reassuring. Sincere thanks.”
“Your site has made it clear to me what the law is… and how best to challenge it if I think it’s wrong… I am now in a position to know my rights and what to do.”
We are pleased that the website has been useful, but we think some people are missing vital, relevant information – especially because people don’t know what they don’t know so can’t possibly know what to look for!
We need £6500 to improve the way people find information on the website. We want to make it so that you can search for your situation (e.g living with an unspent conviction) and find all the information you need.
We are delighted to announce that independent funder J Leon Philanthropy has guaranteed to provide half of what we need. Will you help fund the rest? Please, please donate what you can through our Big Give page and help us help more people to move on with their lives.
Other ways you can donate
Text UNLK25 with the amount you wish to donate (e.g. £10) to 70070.
You can send a cheque, payable to ‘Unlock’, to Unlock, MCSC, 39-48 Marsham Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HH
Or you can set up a standing order – please contact email@example.com for more details.
Huge thanks and very best wishes,
The Unlock team
- Insurance industry trade body issues updated guidance to insurers on how they should treat people with convictions Posted on: Aug 6th, 2019
Last week, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) published…
- Monthly update - July 2019 Posted on: Jul 29th, 2019
We've just published our update for July 2019. This months…
- Unlock comment: Ministry of Justice plans on criminal record reform Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Commenting on today’s announcement (15 July) by the Ministry of…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…