First information session for people with convictions
- We’ll be explaining about Unlock and our Helpline, which provides confidential peer advice on overcoming the effects of criminal convictions
- Different topics will be covered in detail at each session
- Our Helpline Advisors will be on hand to answer any questions you might have
- You’ll have the opportunity to book a free one-to-one session the following week
- If you’re still not convinced, there’ll also be free hot drinks and biscuits!
When? The first will be held on Thursday 3rd October 2013, 5pm – 7pm
Where? Maidstone Community Support Centre, 39-48 Marsham St, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HH
Interested? Just turn up on the evening. However, if you do plan to come along, it would be useful if you could let us know, so that we have a better idea of how many people to expect on the evening
As part of our running our Helpline, we think it’s important that we try to reach people that wouldn’t ordinarily contact us. As a result, we’re holding our first ever series of local information sessions.
Spread the word
If you work with people who have convictions and you think they may be interested in attending, please pass on this email to them. You’re also welcome to print this out and put it up on any noticeboards you might have.
Please contact our helpline; call 01634 247350 or email email@example.com.
- Blog - Government publishes summary of responses to call for evidence on the employment of people with convictions Posted on: Oct 17th, 2019
Last week, more than a year since the consultation closed, the…
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 4th, 2019
Today we've published our autumn 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Just 3 places remaining for our criminal record disclosure training on 26th November - Book now! Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2019
Places are limited so please book early to avoid…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2019 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
We've just published our update for September 2019. This…