First information session for people with convictions
- We’ll be explaining about Unlock and our Helpline, which provides confidential peer advice on overcoming the effects of criminal convictions
- Different topics will be covered in detail at each session
- Our Helpline Advisors will be on hand to answer any questions you might have
- You’ll have the opportunity to book a free one-to-one session the following week
- If you’re still not convinced, there’ll also be free hot drinks and biscuits!
When? The first will be held on Thursday 3rd October 2013, 5pm – 7pm
Where? Maidstone Community Support Centre, 39-48 Marsham St, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HH
Interested? Just turn up on the evening. However, if you do plan to come along, it would be useful if you could let us know, so that we have a better idea of how many people to expect on the evening
As part of our running our Helpline, we think it’s important that we try to reach people that wouldn’t ordinarily contact us. As a result, we’re holding our first ever series of local information sessions.
Spread the word
If you work with people who have convictions and you think they may be interested in attending, please pass on this email to them. You’re also welcome to print this out and put it up on any noticeboards you might have.
Please contact our helpline; call 01634 247350 or email email@example.com.
- MP puts #FairChecks on Boris Johnson's radar Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Boris Johnson was called out this week for “dithering” in sorting…
- Summer 2020 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Today we've published our summer 2020 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - June 2020 Posted on: Jun 30th, 2020
We've just published our update for June…
- What’s your experience of ban the box? Posted on: Jun 20th, 2020
As part of our fair access to employment project, we are gathering…