Our Christopher Stacey features in the Metro, talking about our efforts to push through changes to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and our recent launch of the Disclosure Calculator. Read the article online here.
The Observer picked up on our launch of the Disclosure Calculator and featured this as an article, looking at how it will help people when applying for insurance. You can read the article below.
We discuss on BBC Radio Essex about the problems that CRB checks cause people with convictions, and how the system should be improved. You can listen to the piece below.
- Published in Employer bad practice, Employment, Unlock in the media, Way ROA works, What DBS disclose
We’re featured in a BBC article that has investigated the use of CRB checks by local councils. Read the article here.
We’ve contributed to a number of radio programmes today. There are three different discussions to listen to below. We’ve been on BBC Radio Kent talking about seeking employment with a criminal record We’ve been on BBC Radio Tees talking about reforming the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 We’ve been on BBC Radio Kent talking about
We’ve contributed to a discussion on BBC Tees about the attitudes of employers towards people with convictions
- Update on research - The right to a fair future: understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: Sep 6th, 2019
Nicola Collett, a PhD student at Keele University, is currently…
- Are you female and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Aug 30th, 2019
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. What…
- Monthly update - August 2019 Posted on: Aug 27th, 2019
We've just published our update for August 2019. This…
- Insurance industry trade body issues updated guidance to insurers on how they should treat people with convictions Posted on: Aug 6th, 2019
Last week, the Association of British Insurers (ABI) published…
- Monthly update - July 2019 Posted on: Jul 29th, 2019
We've just published our update for July 2019. This months…