We’re featured in a BBC article that has investigated the use of CRB checks by local councils. Read the article here.
Today we’ve been hosted by NIACRO, which is a charity that helps people with convictions in Northern Ireland. They asked us to visit to speak to them about the work that we do, the issues that we face, and to speak to their service user group. While we were there, we also gave an interview
Today we took part in a discussion on BBC Somerset about real work for people in prison. You can listen to this below.
We’ve contributed to a number of radio programmes today. There are three different discussions to listen to below. We’ve been on BBC Radio Kent talking about seeking employment with a criminal record We’ve been on BBC Radio Tees talking about reforming the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 We’ve been on BBC Radio Kent talking about
We’ve contributed to a discussion on BBC Tees about the attitudes of employers towards people with convictions
We contributed to a BBC Radio Wales discussion about minor convictions on police records. You can listen to it below.
We contributed to a BBC Radio 5 Live discussion about where minor convictions relating to offences committed as a child should be wiped from the records?
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 4th, 2019
Today we've published our autumn 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Just 3 places remaining for our criminal record disclosure training on 26th November - Book now! Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2019
Places are limited so please book early to avoid…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2019 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
We've just published our update for September 2019. This…
- We are seeking new trustees to join our board Posted on: Sep 25th, 2019
Unlock is an independent award-winning charity that provides a voice…