Julie is responsible for general management; HR; finance; funding and development; support to the Chair in developing strategy and achieving effective governance.
Contact details for Julie are below.
Posts by Julie
Julie joined Unlock in 2000 having previously worked in both public and private sectors and volunteered for various local community groups. She was appointed Deputy Chief Executive in 2004 and has played a key role in the charity’s evolution and strategic development since that time, with varying responsibilities including that of policy lead most notably on reform of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act in 2012. She has represented Unlock across a number of external forums including member of Executive Management Board of SEEDA’s EXODUS Project, the RSA Prison Learning Network, CLINKS Taskforce, the Criminal Justice Forum of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and the Criminal Justice Alliance. Julie is a graduate of Kent Law School [University of Kent] and was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) in 2004.
Telephone: 01622 230705 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- MP puts #FairChecks on Boris Johnson's radar Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Boris Johnson was called out this week for “dithering” in sorting…
- Summer 2020 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Today we've published our summer 2020 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Blog – Criminal justice, racial discrimination and criminal records Posted on: Jun 18th, 2020
In this blog, co-director Christopher Stacey shares some thoughts on…
- Big news! Two new job vacancies at Unlock Posted on: Jun 1st, 2020
We're excited to announce two new job vacancies. We're looking for…
- May 2020 update on research understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: May 30th, 2020
Nicola Collett, a PhD student at Keele University, is currently…