Debbie is the Administrator of Unlock, an independent award-winning charity which provides information, advice, training and advocacy, dealing with the ongoing effects of criminal convictions.
Debbie is responsible for ensuring the efficient administration of the charity’s general office, its systems and procedures and for providing administrative support to its co-Directors
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Debbie joined Unlock in 2003. She previously worked in local Government, during which time she studied Business Administration. She has also worked in the retail sector.
Debbie works part-time and is responsible for providing General and Services Administration, including advertising, training , Disclosure Calculator registrations, website administration, etc.
Direct dial: 01622 230705 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Are you female and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Aug 30th, 2019
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. What…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…
- Unlock response to Supreme Court judgment on criminal records disclosure regime Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Unlock, the leading charity for people with convictions, has today…