Debbie is the Administrator of Unlock, an independent award-winning charity which provides information, advice, training and advocacy, dealing with the ongoing effects of criminal convictions.
Debbie is responsible for ensuring the efficient administration of the charity’s general office, its systems and procedures and for providing administrative support to its co-Directors
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Debbie joined Unlock in 2003. She previously worked in local Government, during which time she studied Business Administration. She has also worked in the retail sector.
Debbie works part-time and is responsible for providing General and Services Administration, including advertising, training , Disclosure Calculator registrations, website administration, etc.
Direct dial: 01622 230705 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- MP puts #FairChecks on Boris Johnson's radar Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Boris Johnson was called out this week for “dithering” in sorting…
- Summer 2020 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jul 3rd, 2020
Today we've published our summer 2020 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Blog – Criminal justice, racial discrimination and criminal records Posted on: Jun 18th, 2020
In this blog, co-director Christopher Stacey shares some thoughts on…
- Big news! Two new job vacancies at Unlock Posted on: Jun 1st, 2020
We're excited to announce two new job vacancies. We're looking for…
- May 2020 update on research understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: May 30th, 2020
Nicola Collett, a PhD student at Keele University, is currently…