Debbie is responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline, as well as our support online, including the self-help information hub, disclosure calculator, online forum and online magazine, theRecord. She also manages our volunteer programme.
In November 2016, Debbie came 3rd in the ‘Employee of the Year’ category at the national helpline awards. Find out more here.
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Posts by Debbie
- This site: Read Debbie’s posts on this site here
- Information site: Read Debbie’s updates on our information site here
- theRecord: Read Debbie’s articles on our online magazine, theRecord, here
Debbie joined Unlock in June 2013 having previously worked in healthcare management and retail. She has had experience of providing information and advice whilst volunteering at the St Giles Trust and the Citizens Advice Bureau. She is currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. Debbie feels passionately that people with convictions should be able to put their past mistakes behind them and move on to lead a law-abiding life.
Direct dial: 01622 230740 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Big news! Two new job vacancies at Unlock Posted on: Jun 1st, 2020
We're excited to announce two new job vacancies. We're looking for…
- May 2020 update on research understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: May 30th, 2020
Nicola Collett, a PhD student at Keele University, is currently…
- What's the impact of Covid-19 on people with criminal records? Posted on: May 1st, 2020
Covid-19 and the social distancing measures introduced to help…
- Spring 2020 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 6th, 2020
Today we've published our spring 2020 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Northern Ireland makes changes to the disclosure of convictions and cautions in response to Supreme Court ruling Posted on: Mar 17th, 2020
Yesterday, the Department of Justice (DoJ) in Northern Ireland…