Cathy works part-time supporting co-director Julie Harmsworth to ensure that Unlock has sufficient resources to continue its vital work. Mostly, this involves developing proposals and writing bids to some of the UKs most understanding and supportive grant-giving trusts.
Her work with Unlock follows on from her experience as Fundraising and Marketing Officer at Age UK Hythe and Lyminge where she ran a programme of events, organised print materials and press coverage, set up a Friends group and worked with Hythe Town Council to start a “Dementia Friendly Community” project as well as writing funding applications.
Before focusing on fundraising, Cathy had a long career commissioning, producing and programming theatre and performance. She worked in Manchester, London and Brighton before settling in Kent where she worked with venues, festivals and emerging artists and performance companies.
Direct dial: 01622 230754
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Autumn 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 4th, 2019
Today we've published our autumn 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Just 3 places remaining for our criminal record disclosure training on 26th November - Book now! Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2019
Places are limited so please book early to avoid…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2019 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2019
We've just published our update for September 2019. This…
- We are seeking new trustees to join our board Posted on: Sep 25th, 2019
Unlock is an independent award-winning charity that provides a voice…