This section is used to post vacancies as and when they arise.
Current paid vacancies
There are no paid vacancies at this time. Sign up to our updates to receive news of any new vacancies when they arise.
There are also other ways that you can get involved, such as helping us with the practical support we provide.
Finding out about new vacancies
The following policies apply to the recruitment of employees and volunteers.
- Policy – Applicants with a criminal record
- Policy – Equal Opportunities Policy
- Policy – Volunteer Policy
- Guidelines – Home-based volunteering
Got a question?
If you’re interested in a particular vacancy, or if you have a general query, please get in touch. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 230705.
- Are you female and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Aug 30th, 2019
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. What…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…
- Unlock response to Supreme Court judgment on criminal records disclosure regime Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Unlock, the leading charity for people with convictions, has today…