This section is used to post vacancies as and when they arise.
Current paid vacancies
Fundraising Manager – Trusts and Foundations (part-time)
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual with proven experience to join our small and successful, national charity as our Fundraising Manager. The purpose of the job is to research and identify trust and foundation funding opportunities for Unlock and maximise immediate and long-term income. See here for more details
There are also other ways that you can get involved, such as helping us with the practical support we provide.
Finding out about new vacancies
The following policies apply to the recruitment of employees and volunteers.
- Policy – Applicants with a criminal record
- Policy – Equal Opportunities Policy
- Policy – Volunteer Policy
- Guidelines – Home-based volunteering
Got a question?
If you’re interested in a particular vacancy, or if you have a general query, please get in touch. You can email email@example.com or call 01622 230705.
- Rights groups condemn government's failure to fix broken DBS system Posted on: Jan 30th, 2020
Supreme Court ruled one year ago that disclosure and barring service…
- Are you female and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Aug 30th, 2019
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. What…
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…