Website for employers – Release of Beta version of Recruit!
With the strapline “supporting the fair treatment of people with criminal records”, Recruit! is website that supports employers to recruit people with convictions and deal with criminal records fairly.
The aims of the site are to:
- Promote good recruitment practice (such as our principles of fair chance recruitment and the Ban the Box campaign)
- Provide free, accurate, reliable guidance, resources and updates to employers
- Share news and examples of good practice
You can read more about this by reading the full update on the new site.
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-Director of Unlock
- The web address of the new site is http://recruit.unlock.org.uk
- You can provide feedback on the site here or simply email email@example.com
- You can find out more about our fair access to employment project here
- Almost three-quarters of applications for waivers from charity trustees or senior managers who face possible disqualification, have not yet been dealt with by the Charity Commission Posted on: Jul 16th, 2018
New rules that disqualify people from being senior managers or…
- Summer 2018 newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jul 6th, 2018
Today we've published our summer 18 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Blog - Standing up to the government in the Supreme Court – Some reflections on last month’s landmark criminal record disclosure hearing Posted on: Jul 4th, 2018
The latest blog by Christopher Stacey reflects on last month’s…
- Unlock comment: Government announces scrapping of 'disqualification by association' in schools Posted on: Jul 2nd, 2018
Commenting on today’s news of changes to the childcare…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jun 28th, 2018
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…