Website for employers – Release of Beta version of Recruit!
With the strapline “supporting the fair treatment of people with criminal records”, Recruit! is website that supports employers to recruit people with convictions and deal with criminal records fairly.
The aims of the site are to:
- Promote good recruitment practice (such as our principles of fair chance recruitment and the Ban the Box campaign)
- Provide free, accurate, reliable guidance, resources and updates to employers
- Share news and examples of good practice
You can read more about this by reading the full update on the new site.
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-Director of Unlock
- The web address of the new site is http://recruit.unlock.org.uk
- You can provide feedback on the site here or simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find out more about our fair access to employment project here
- Blog - Join the #FairChecks movement to help get a fresh start for the criminal records system Posted on: Jan 16th, 2020
In the 1960s, when Richard was 16, he was found in possession of a…
- Launch of #FairChecks - A fresh start for the criminal records system Posted on: Jan 14th, 2020
Together with the charity Transform Justice, Unlock has launched the…
- Winter 2019/20 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jan 6th, 2020
Today we've published our winter 2019/20 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jan 6th, 2020
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - December 2019 Posted on: Dec 19th, 2019
We've just published our update for December 2019. This…