Website for employers – Release of Beta version of Recruit!
With the strapline “supporting the fair treatment of people with criminal records”, Recruit! is website that supports employers to recruit people with convictions and deal with criminal records fairly.
The aims of the site are to:
- Promote good recruitment practice (such as our principles of fair chance recruitment and the Ban the Box campaign)
- Provide free, accurate, reliable guidance, resources and updates to employers
- Share news and examples of good practice
You can read more about this by reading the full update on the new site.
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-Director of Unlock
- The web address of the new site is http://recruit.unlock.org.uk
- You can provide feedback on the site here or simply email email@example.com
- You can find out more about our fair access to employment project here
- Are you from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) background and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Nov 13th, 2018
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. But…
- Monthly update - October 2018 Posted on: Oct 31st, 2018
We've just published our update for October…
- Unlock speaks to Radio Sussex about the findings of it's new report and how some employers may potentially be breaking the law Posted on: Oct 25th, 2018
Following the publication of Unlock's A question of…
- Almost three-quarters of national companies continue to ask about criminal records at job application stage, new research shows Posted on: Oct 25th, 2018
Unlock has today published new research that shows the vast majority…
- Book now for our Criminal Record Disclosure training on 28th November -Only 3 places remaining Posted on: Oct 17th, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…