Unlock submits evidence to review of Youth Justice
Today we have published our submission to the review of youth justice.
Our submission focuses on criminal records, disclosure and young people.
- In September 2015, Michael Gove announced a review of the youth justice system.
- In February 2016, Charlie Taylor, who’s leading the review, published his interim report.
- In response to his particular interest in criminal records, Unlock has submitted evidence to the review.
- Download: Review of Youth Justice – Unlock submission
- Unlock submission on proposals to amend disclosure rules in Scotland Posted on: Apr 22nd, 2018
Unlock has made a submission to the Scottish Government in response…
- Job vacancy at Unlock - Policy & practice lead Posted on: Apr 19th, 2018
About the role This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional…
- Unlock comment: High Court judgment on 'Right to be Forgotten' and spent convictions case Posted on: Apr 13th, 2018
Commenting on the High Court ruling on the Right to be Forgotten and…
- Spring 2018 newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 5th, 2018
Today we've published our spring 18 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Apr 5th, 2018
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…