Unlock submits evidence to review of Youth Justice
Today we have published our submission to the review of youth justice.
Our submission focuses on criminal records, disclosure and young people.
- In September 2015, Michael Gove announced a review of the youth justice system.
- In February 2016, Charlie Taylor, who’s leading the review, published his interim report.
- In response to his particular interest in criminal records, Unlock has submitted evidence to the review.
- Download: Review of Youth Justice – Unlock submission
- Decade-old criminal record disclosures? The need for reform Posted on: Dec 6th, 2017
With the disclosure of old and irrelevant criminal records in the…
- Monthly update - November 2017 Posted on: Nov 28th, 2017
We've just published our update for November…
- Criminal record disclosure training - Hurry, just 2 places remaining for our February workshop! Posted on: Nov 11th, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Monthly update - October 2017 Posted on: Nov 1st, 2017
We've just published our update for October…
- Forcing adults to admit to petty crime from their teen years is unfair and counter-productive Posted on: Oct 31st, 2017