Unlock submits evidence to review of Youth Justice
Today we have published our submission to the review of youth justice.
Our submission focuses on criminal records, disclosure and young people.
- In September 2015, Michael Gove announced a review of the youth justice system.
- In February 2016, Charlie Taylor, who’s leading the review, published his interim report.
- In response to his particular interest in criminal records, Unlock has submitted evidence to the review.
- Download: Review of Youth Justice – Unlock submission
Authors of posts
- Monthly update - June 2017 Posted on: Jun 26th, 2017
We've just published our update for June…
- Has a criminal record in early adulthood held you back? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Jun 23rd, 2017
A criminal record at whatever age can be a real obstacle in getting…
- Tickets for our 'Criminal record disclosure' workshop in June have sold out - Book now for our workshop on 4th October Posted on: Jun 1st, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Monthly update - May 2017 Posted on: May 31st, 2017
We've just published our update for May…
- Rehabilitation in the internet age - The Google-effect and the disclosure of criminal records Posted on: May 31st, 2017
The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 provides people with…