Unlock Annual Report 2017/2018
We are delighted to publish the Unlock Annual Report 2017/2018.
We have achieved outstanding success at both service delivery and policy levels, reflecting the hard work and dedication of the Unlock team.
The report reflects how we have helped people with convictions by:
- Providing direct support to individuals through our helpline and case work
- Providing online support through our information hub, disclosure calculator tool, magazine, forum, and news/ update subscriber service
- Operating a volunteering scheme to train people with convictions as helpline peer-advisors
- Running training courses on criminal record disclosure for statutory, contracted, and voluntary service providers and practitioners who themselves support people with convictions.
We also report on the work we have undertaken to:
- Challenge employment discrimination by working with employers to improve their policies and practices, and working with government departments and agencies to challenge the way they operate
- Influence government, employers and others through evidenced research, consultations, strategic litigation, media work and campaigns.
None of this would be possible without the support, faith and generosity of our funders, donors and volunteers, to whom we extend our sincere gratitude.
- Book now for our criminal record disclosure training on 24th April 2019 Posted on: Mar 5th, 2019
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Monthly update - February 2019 Posted on: Feb 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for February…
- A new video about our work Posted on: Feb 20th, 2019
We're really pleased to be able to share a new short video that…
- New proposals for all taxi drivers to undergo an enhanced DBS check Posted on: Feb 20th, 2019
Christopher Stacey speaks to Radio 5 Live about the proposed new…
- Request for participants (now closed) - Understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: Feb 19th, 2019
Update - The request for participants is now closed. See the message…