We run a number of different training courses for different groups of people. There are links to more information about each of these below:
‘Advising with Conviction’ and ‘Supporting with Conviction’
Do you help people with convictions? We provide criminal record disclosure training to practitioners to help them better support those they work with in understanding if, what, when and how to disclose their criminal record.
‘Moving on with Conviction’
Do you provide services to groups of people with convictions? We run two-hour disclosure workshops to groups of people with convictions to help them understand how to overcome the issues they might face as a result of having a criminal record.
‘Admissions with Conviction’
Do you work in universities? We provide training to university admissions professionals in dealing fairly with applicants that have criminal records.
Authors of posts
- Tickets for our 'Criminal record disclosure' workshop in June have sold out - Book now for our workshop on 4th October Posted on: Jun 1st, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Monthly update - May 2017 Posted on: May 31st, 2017
We've just published our update for May…
- Rehabilitation in the internet age - The Google-effect and the disclosure of criminal records Posted on: May 31st, 2017
The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 provides people with…
- Please help us unlock funding so that we can help more people Posted on: May 17th, 2017
In the last year, our Information Hub website was used over 1.3…
- Volunteer's Week is almost here Posted on: May 16th, 2017
It's Volunteer's Week from the 1st to 7th June and, like many…