We run a number of different training courses for different groups of people. There are links to more information about each of these below:
‘Advising with Conviction’ and ‘Supporting with Conviction’
Do you help people with convictions? We provide criminal record disclosure training to practitioners to help them better support those they work with in understanding if, what, when and how to disclose their criminal record.
‘Moving on with Conviction’
Do you provide services to groups of people with convictions? We run two-hour disclosure workshops to groups of people with convictions to help them understand how to overcome the issues they might face as a result of having a criminal record.
‘Admissions with Conviction’
Do you work in universities? We provide training to university admissions professionals in dealing fairly with applicants that have criminal records.
- Basic DBS checks are coming soon – find out more Posted on: Aug 16th, 2017
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is introducing basic…
- Monthly update - July 2017 Posted on: Jul 26th, 2017
We've just published our update for July…
- New research about the impact of criminal records on women trying to exit prostitution Posted on: Jul 13th, 2017
The charity nia has this week published I’m no criminal – a…
- Blog - EastEnders, DBS checks and decriminalised offences Posted on: Jul 7th, 2017
The latest blog by Christopher Stacey looks at whether the…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jul 6th, 2017
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…