We run a number of different training courses for different groups of people. There are links to more information about each of these below:
‘Advising with Conviction’ and ‘Supporting with Conviction’
Do you help people with convictions? We provide criminal record disclosure training to practitioners to help them better support those they work with in understanding if, what, when and how to disclose their criminal record.
‘Moving on with Conviction’
Do you provide services to groups of people with convictions? We run two-hour disclosure workshops to groups of people with convictions to help them understand how to overcome the issues they might face as a result of having a criminal record.
‘Admissions with Conviction’
Do you work in universities? We provide training to university admissions professionals in dealing fairly with applicants that have criminal records.
Authors of posts
- Please help us unlock funding so that we can help more people Posted on: May 17th, 2017
In the last year, our Information Hub website was used over 1.3…
- Volunteer's Week is almost here Posted on: May 16th, 2017
It's Volunteer's Week from the 1st to 7th June and, like many…
- 'Criminal record disclosure' training - 21st June 2017 - last few places remaining- book now! Posted on: May 16th, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Blog - My top 4 priorities for the next government Posted on: May 12th, 2017
People with criminal records - An untapped talent pool that has been…
- Families of prisoners pay high insurance premiums and face more refusals Posted on: May 9th, 2017
An article in the Independent reports that families of offenders face…