We run a number of different training courses for different groups of people. There are links to more information about each of these below:
‘Advising with Conviction’ and ‘Supporting with Conviction’
Do you help people with convictions? We provide criminal record disclosure training to practitioners to help them better support those they work with in understanding if, what, when and how to disclose their criminal record.
‘Moving on with Conviction’
Do you provide services to groups of people with convictions? We run two-hour disclosure workshops to groups of people with convictions to help them understand how to overcome the issues they might face as a result of having a criminal record.
‘Admissions with Conviction’
Do you work in universities? We provide training to university admissions professionals in dealing fairly with applicants that have criminal records.
- Unlock speaks at High Sheriff charity event Posted on: Oct 17th, 2017
Unlock’s Co-director, Julie Harmsworth, was delighted to speak at…
- Autumn 2017 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 11th, 2017
Today we've published our autumn 2017 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Oct 10th, 2017
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2017 Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2017
We've just published our update for September…
- Unlock speaks to Radio 4’s Money Box on how some insurers are breaking the law Posted on: Sep 18th, 2017
Unlock speaks to Paul Lewis of Radio 4 Money Box on how insurers…