We run a number of different training courses for different groups of people. There are links to more information about each of these below:
‘Advising with Conviction’ and ‘Supporting with Conviction’
Do you help people with convictions? We provide criminal record disclosure training to practitioners to help them better support those they work with in understanding if, what, when and how to disclose their criminal record.
‘Moving on with Conviction’
Do you provide services to groups of people with convictions? We run two-hour disclosure workshops to groups of people with convictions to help them understand how to overcome the issues they might face as a result of having a criminal record.
‘Admissions with Conviction’
Do you work in universities? We provide training to university admissions professionals in dealing fairly with applicants that have criminal records.
- Decade-old criminal record disclosures? The need for reform Posted on: Dec 6th, 2017
With the disclosure of old and irrelevant criminal records in the…
- Monthly update - November 2017 Posted on: Nov 28th, 2017
We've just published our update for November…
- Criminal record disclosure training - Hurry, just 2 places remaining for our February workshop! Posted on: Nov 11th, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Monthly update - October 2017 Posted on: Nov 1st, 2017
We've just published our update for October…
- Forcing adults to admit to petty crime from their teen years is unfair and counter-productive Posted on: Oct 31st, 2017