Support for ex-offenders Inquiry – Unlock response
We have today published the written response we have submitted to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the support for ex-offenders.
- In March 2016, the Work and Pensions Committee launched an inquiry into the support for ex-offenders
- Download: Written response from Unlock to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry
- Our response can also be downloaded from the Parliament website.
- Basic DBS checks are coming soon – find out more Posted on: Aug 16th, 2017
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is introducing basic…
- Monthly update - July 2017 Posted on: Jul 26th, 2017
We've just published our update for July…
- New research about the impact of criminal records on women trying to exit prostitution Posted on: Jul 13th, 2017
The charity nia has this week published I’m no criminal – a…
- Blog - EastEnders, DBS checks and decriminalised offences Posted on: Jul 7th, 2017
The latest blog by Christopher Stacey looks at whether the…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jul 6th, 2017
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…