Support for ex-offenders Inquiry – Unlock response
We have today published the written response we have submitted to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the support for ex-offenders.
- In March 2016, the Work and Pensions Committee launched an inquiry into the support for ex-offenders
- Download: Written response from Unlock to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry
- Our response can also be downloaded from the Parliament website.
- Landmark case on disproportionate criminal records disclosure regime reaches Supreme Court Posted on: Jun 18th, 2018
The Supreme Court will tomorrow hear the Government’s appeal in a…
- Welcome aboard! Posted on: Jun 14th, 2018
- New paper published: University admissions and criminal records - Lessons learned and next steps Posted on: Jun 7th, 2018
Today Unlock has published a paper, University admissions and…
- Criminal record disclosure training - Hurry! Just 4 tickets remaining for our September workshop- Book now! Posted on: May 31st, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Details of the Supreme Court hearing Posted on: May 30th, 2018
As part of our work to wipe DBS clean of old and minor criminal…