Support for ex-offenders Inquiry – Unlock response
We have today published the written response we have submitted to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the support for ex-offenders.
- In March 2016, the Work and Pensions Committee launched an inquiry into the support for ex-offenders
- Download: Written response from Unlock to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry
- Our response can also be downloaded from the Parliament website.
- Unlock speaks at High Sheriff charity event Posted on: Oct 17th, 2017
Unlock’s Co-director, Julie Harmsworth, was delighted to speak at…
- Autumn 2017 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 11th, 2017
Today we've published our autumn 2017 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Oct 10th, 2017
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - September 2017 Posted on: Oct 2nd, 2017
We've just published our update for September…
- Unlock speaks to Radio 4’s Money Box on how some insurers are breaking the law Posted on: Sep 18th, 2017
Unlock speaks to Paul Lewis of Radio 4 Money Box on how insurers…