Support for ex-offenders Inquiry – Unlock response
We have today published the written response we have submitted to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the support for ex-offenders.
- In March 2016, the Work and Pensions Committee launched an inquiry into the support for ex-offenders
- Download: Written response from Unlock to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry
- Our response can also be downloaded from the Parliament website.
Authors of posts
- Your finances in and out of prison - BBC Radio 4 Money Box live Posted on: Mar 16th, 2017
Around 50% of offenders re-offend within a year. Lack of money for…
- Watch our oral evidence to the Justice Committee inquiry into the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Mar 15th, 2017
Earlier today our co-director, Christopher Stacey, gave evidence to…
- Has an employer wrongly checked your official criminal record? Get in touch Posted on: Mar 6th, 2017
As part of our Fair Access to Employment project we’re looking for…
- Should employers ask about convictions on their application forms? Unlock discusses with Three Counties Radio Posted on: Mar 6th, 2017
Christopher Stacey talks to Three Counties Radio on whether…
- Monthly update - February 2017 Posted on: Feb 28th, 2017
We've just published our update for February…