Support for ex-offenders Inquiry – Unlock response
We have today published the written response we have submitted to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry into the support for ex-offenders.
- In March 2016, the Work and Pensions Committee launched an inquiry into the support for ex-offenders
- Download: Written response from Unlock to the Work and Pensions Committee Inquiry
- Our response can also be downloaded from the Parliament website.
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past Posted on: Sep 14th, 2018
The current criminal record disclosure rules are unnecessarily harsh…
- New criminal records guide and resources for recruitment agencies Posted on: Sep 14th, 2018
Commenting on the launch today by the Recruitment & Employment…
- Unlock launches pilot project, supported by the UPP Foundation, to help universities take on students with criminal records Posted on: Sep 13th, 2018
Unlock, an independent charity for people with convictions, has…
- Unlock speaks on Three Counties Radio regarding magistrates with criminal records Posted on: Sep 6th, 2018
Unlock's Christopher Stacey speaks to BBC Three Counties radio…
- Our submission to the government's call for evidence on the employment of people with convictions Posted on: Aug 31st, 2018
Today we have submitted our written response to the government's call…