Our response to the Government consultation on childcare disqualification
We have today published our response to the Government consultation on childcare disqualification
- In May 2016, the Department for Education launched a consultation into amending the childcare disqualification arrangements.
- Download: Submission – Response to the Government consultation on childcare disqualification
- More information about our policy work on disqualification by association.
- Job vacancy at Unlock - Policy & practice lead Posted on: Apr 19th, 2018
About the role This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional…
- Unlock comment: High Court judgment on 'Right to be Forgotten' and spent convictions case Posted on: Apr 13th, 2018
Commenting on the High Court ruling on the Right to be Forgotten and…
- Spring 2018 newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 5th, 2018
Today we've published our spring 18 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Apr 5th, 2018
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - March 2018 Posted on: Mar 28th, 2018
We've just published our update for March…