Our response to the Government consultation on childcare disqualification
We have today published our response to the Government consultation on childcare disqualification
- In May 2016, the Department for Education launched a consultation into amending the childcare disqualification arrangements.
- Download: Submission – Response to the Government consultation on childcare disqualification
- More information about our policy work on disqualification by association.
- Landmark case on disproportionate criminal records disclosure regime reaches Supreme Court Posted on: Jun 18th, 2018
The Supreme Court will tomorrow hear the Government’s appeal in a…
- Welcome aboard! Posted on: Jun 14th, 2018
- New paper published: University admissions and criminal records - Lessons learned and next steps Posted on: Jun 7th, 2018
Today Unlock has published a paper, University admissions and…
- Criminal record disclosure training - Hurry! Just 3 tickets remaining for our June workshop- Book now! Posted on: May 31st, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Details of the Supreme Court hearing Posted on: May 30th, 2018
As part of our work to wipe DBS clean of old and minor criminal…