You should be able to see and complete the form below – if not, click here.
- Unlock speaks to Radio 4's Law in Action - Should having a past block a child's future? Posted on: Nov 21st, 2018
- Unlock speaks to Radio Sussex about the findings of it's new report and how some employers may potentially be breaking the law Posted on: Oct 25th, 2018
- Almost three-quarters of national companies continue to ask about criminal records at job application stage, new research shows Posted on: Oct 25th, 2018
- Call for evidence: DBS checks which reveal trans/gender history because of gender-specific offences committed in the past Posted on: Sep 14th, 2018
- Unlock launches pilot project, supported by the UPP Foundation, to help universities take on students with criminal records Posted on: Sep 13th, 2018