Using our websites
Through our websites, we share news about our work and developments that are relevant to criminal records.
- Our main site focuses on news about policy issues we’re working on, our work with employers, the training and support we provide to practitioners, and general developments at Unlock
- Our information site focuses on practical news and information that’s relevant to people with convictions
- Our online magazine focuses on the personal stories of people with a criminal record
- Our online forum provides peer-to-peer support for people with convictions.
Comments can be left on our main site, information site and online magazine using Disqus. Find out more. Comments can be left on the forum, but you have to be someone with a criminal record and need to register first.
Sending updates to those subscribed to our mailing list
Our mailing list is always growing, and provides a simple and effective way for us to share latest news, information updates and press releases that relate to people with convictions.
We also send out our press releases by email. You can sign up to specifically receive our press releases.
Through social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
We use social media to engage with a range of audiences. It’s a quick and simple way for us to share and comment on news and developments.
You can interact with us on social media by:
- Tweeting to us
- Posting on our Facebook page
- Posting on a YouTube video of ours
- Posting on our LinkedIn page
Please note: We generally don’t provide advice via social media. This is for a range of reasons, including data protection and privacy issues. If you contact us for advice via social media, we will normally suggest individuals contact our helpline.
Authors of posts
- Your finances in and out of prison - BBC Radio 4 Money Box live Posted on: Mar 16th, 2017
Around 50% of offenders re-offend within a year. Lack of money for…
- Watch our oral evidence to the Justice Committee inquiry into the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Mar 15th, 2017
Earlier today our co-director, Christopher Stacey, gave evidence to…
- Has an employer wrongly checked your official criminal record? Get in touch Posted on: Mar 6th, 2017
As part of our Fair Access to Employment project we’re looking for…
- Should employers ask about convictions on their application forms? Unlock discusses with Three Counties Radio Posted on: Mar 6th, 2017
Christopher Stacey talks to Three Counties Radio on whether…
- Monthly update - February 2017 Posted on: Feb 28th, 2017
We've just published our update for February…