Using our websites
Through our websites, we share news about our work and developments that are relevant to criminal records.
- Our main site focuses on news about policy issues we’re working on, our work with employers, the training and support we provide to practitioners, and general developments at Unlock
- Our information site focuses on practical news and information that’s relevant to people with convictions
- Our online magazine focuses on the personal stories of people with a criminal record
- Our online forum provides peer-to-peer support for people with convictions.
Comments can be left on our main site, information site and online magazine using Disqus. Find out more. Comments can be left on the forum, but you have to be someone with a criminal record and need to register first.
Sending updates to those subscribed to our mailing list
Our mailing list is always growing, and provides a simple and effective way for us to share latest news, information updates and press releases that relate to people with convictions.
We also send out our press releases by email. You can sign up to specifically receive our press releases.
Through social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
We use social media to engage with a range of audiences. It’s a quick and simple way for us to share and comment on news and developments.
You can interact with us on social media by:
- Tweeting to us
- Posting on our Facebook page
- Posting on a YouTube video of ours
- Posting on our LinkedIn page
Please note: We generally don’t provide advice via social media. This is for a range of reasons, including data protection and privacy issues. If you contact us for advice via social media, we will normally suggest individuals contact our helpline.
- Landmark case on disproportionate criminal records disclosure regime reaches Supreme Court Posted on: Jun 18th, 2018
The Supreme Court will tomorrow hear the Government’s appeal in a…
- Welcome aboard! Posted on: Jun 14th, 2018
- New paper published: University admissions and criminal records - Lessons learned and next steps Posted on: Jun 7th, 2018
Today Unlock has published a paper, University admissions and…
- Criminal record disclosure training - Hurry! Just 3 tickets remaining for our June workshop- Book now! Posted on: May 31st, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Details of the Supreme Court hearing Posted on: May 30th, 2018
As part of our work to wipe DBS clean of old and minor criminal…