Using our websites
Through our websites, we share news about our work and developments that are relevant to criminal records.
- Our main site focuses on news about policy issues we’re working on, our work with employers, the training and support we provide to practitioners, and general developments at Unlock
- Our information site focuses on practical news and information that’s relevant to people with convictions
- Our online magazine focuses on the personal stories of people with a criminal record
- Our online forum provides peer-to-peer support for people with convictions.
Comments can be left on our main site, information site and online magazine using Disqus. Find out more. Comments can be left on the forum, but you have to be someone with a criminal record and need to register first.
Sending updates to those subscribed to our mailing list
Our mailing list is always growing, and provides a simple and effective way for us to share latest news, information updates and press releases that relate to people with convictions.
We also send out our press releases by email. You can sign up to specifically receive our press releases.
Through social media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn)
We use social media to engage with a range of audiences. It’s a quick and simple way for us to share and comment on news and developments.
You can interact with us on social media by:
- Tweeting to us
- Posting on our Facebook page
- Posting on a YouTube video of ours
- Posting on our LinkedIn page
Please note: We generally don’t provide advice via social media. This is for a range of reasons, including data protection and privacy issues. If you contact us for advice via social media, we will normally suggest individuals contact our helpline.
- Book now for our Criminal Record Disclosure training on 28th November - 8 places remaining Posted on: Oct 17th, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Oct 5th, 2018
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Autumn 2018 newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Oct 5th, 2018
Today we've published our autumn 2018 newsletter. The newsletter…
- New guidance published to support employers with GDPR, data protection and processing criminal records in recruitment Posted on: Oct 3rd, 2018
Today we have published new guidance to support employers to ensure…
- Monthly update - September 2018 Posted on: Sep 27th, 2018
We've just published our update for September…