Monthly update – March 2019
We’ve just published our update for March 2019.
This months update includes:
- An advice post on applying to come off the Sex Offenders Register if you’re on it indefinitely.
- An introduction to the Web Chat pilot on our InformationHub site and how to use it.
- A personal story highlighting some of the positives and negatives of ‘Ban the Box’.
- A link to a discussion on theForum around settled and pre-settled status for EU citizens and criminal records.
- Details of our criminal record disclosure training in April and June 2019.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record
Read the March 2019 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates‘ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information useful, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.
- University admissions: what's changed? Posted on: Apr 10th, 2019
Following UCAS’ decision to remove the question about criminal…
- Spring 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
Today we've published our spring 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Apr 2nd, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - March 2019 Posted on: Mar 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for March 2019. This months update…