We’ve just published our update for June 2019.
This months update includes:
- Some new information which aims to assist anybody travelling to the USA to identify whether their offence is a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude.
- An update on our page covering deportation due to a criminal record highlighting details of a successful Court of Appeal deportation case.
- A personal story setting out an individual’s experience of applying for a job with a ‘progressive’ organisation with an unspent conviction.
- A link to a discussion on theForum on applying for a job through a recruitment agency.
- Details of some new dates for Unlock’s criminal record disclosing training.
The full update provides a summary of:
- the latest updates to our self-help information site for people with convictions
- recent posts to our online magazine, theRecord
- discussions on our online forum
- other news and developments that might be of interest to individuals with a criminal record.
Read the June 2019 update in full.
- All previous updates can be found in full in the ‘Latest updates’ section of our Information Hub
- For more self-help information, please visit hub.unlock.org.uk
- If you have any questions about this information, please contact our helpline
- If you’ve been forwarded this email, you can sign up to receive these updates directly by clicking here and selecting to receive ‘News/updates for people with convictions’
- If you have found this information use, please leave us your feedback and/or consider making a donation.