Ministry of Justice Employment Strategy – Feed in your views
We’re pleased to see that the Prisons Minister, Sam Gyimah, is developing an employment strategy and exploring ways to increase the number of employers giving opportunities to people with convictions.
We’re keen to ensure that the strategy is informed by both people with convictions and employers, so we’ve written details about the opportunities for you to feed in your views:
There’s a tight deadline of Friday 16th December for responses, so don’t hang around!
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-director
Authors of posts
- Please help us unlock funding so that we can help more people Posted on: May 17th, 2017
In the last year, our Information Hub website was used over 1.3…
- Volunteer's Week is almost here Posted on: May 16th, 2017
It's Volunteer's Week from the 1st to 7th June and, like many…
- 'Criminal record disclosure' training - 21st June 2017 - last few places remaining- book now! Posted on: May 16th, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Blog - My top 4 priorities for the next government Posted on: May 12th, 2017
People with criminal records - An untapped talent pool that has been…
- Families of prisoners pay high insurance premiums and face more refusals Posted on: May 9th, 2017
An article in the Independent reports that families of offenders face…