Ministry of Justice Employment Strategy – Feed in your views
We’re pleased to see that the Prisons Minister, Sam Gyimah, is developing an employment strategy and exploring ways to increase the number of employers giving opportunities to people with convictions.
We’re keen to ensure that the strategy is informed by both people with convictions and employers, so we’ve written details about the opportunities for you to feed in your views:
There’s a tight deadline of Friday 16th December for responses, so don’t hang around!
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-director
Authors of posts
- Piece in The Economist - "In Britain, criminal records dog offenders for decades" Posted on: Feb 17th, 2017
Today the Economist has published an excellent piece, making the…
- 'Criminal record disclosure' training -19th April - Book early to avoid disappointment! Posted on: Feb 9th, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Unlocking the potential of the UK’s ex-offenders Posted on: Feb 7th, 2017
An article published by Nat West suggests that one remedy to…
- Unlock welcomes new official open recruitment employer guide Posted on: Feb 7th, 2017
Published by the Department for Work and Pensions in partnership with…
- Unlock responds to Law Commission review of DBS filtering system - "is a damning indictment....a wider review is needed now more than ever" Posted on: Feb 1st, 2017
In a detailed report published today, the Law Commission has…