Ministry of Justice Employment Strategy – Feed in your views
We’re pleased to see that the Prisons Minister, Sam Gyimah, is developing an employment strategy and exploring ways to increase the number of employers giving opportunities to people with convictions.
We’re keen to ensure that the strategy is informed by both people with convictions and employers, so we’ve written details about the opportunities for you to feed in your views:
There’s a tight deadline of Friday 16th December for responses, so don’t hang around!
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-director
Authors of posts
- Your finances in and out of prison - BBC Radio 4 Money Box live Posted on: Mar 16th, 2017
Around 50% of offenders re-offend within a year. Lack of money for…
- Watch our oral evidence to the Justice Committee inquiry into the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Mar 15th, 2017
Earlier today our co-director, Christopher Stacey, gave evidence to…
- Has an employer wrongly checked your official criminal record? Get in touch Posted on: Mar 6th, 2017
As part of our Fair Access to Employment project we’re looking for…
- Should employers ask about convictions on their application forms? Unlock discusses with Three Counties Radio Posted on: Mar 6th, 2017
Christopher Stacey talks to Three Counties Radio on whether…
- Monthly update - February 2017 Posted on: Feb 28th, 2017
We've just published our update for February…