Ministry of Justice Employment Strategy – Feed in your views
We’re pleased to see that the Prisons Minister, Sam Gyimah, is developing an employment strategy and exploring ways to increase the number of employers giving opportunities to people with convictions.
We’re keen to ensure that the strategy is informed by both people with convictions and employers, so we’ve written details about the opportunities for you to feed in your views:
There’s a tight deadline of Friday 16th December for responses, so don’t hang around!
Written by Christopher Stacey, Co-director
Authors of posts
- Tickets for our 'Criminal record disclosure' workshop in June have sold out - Book now for our workshop on 4th October Posted on: Jun 1st, 2017
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Monthly update - May 2017 Posted on: May 31st, 2017
We've just published our update for May…
- Rehabilitation in the internet age - The Google-effect and the disclosure of criminal records Posted on: May 31st, 2017
The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 provides people with…
- Please help us unlock funding so that we can help more people Posted on: May 17th, 2017
In the last year, our Information Hub website was used over 1.3…
- Volunteer's Week is almost here Posted on: May 16th, 2017
It's Volunteer's Week from the 1st to 7th June and, like many…