Please help us unlock funding so that we can help more people
In the last year, our Information Hub website was used over 1.3 million times and we received feedback saying:
“Totally anonymous way of accessing important information in relation to a spent conviction and disclosure. Extremely helpful and reassuring. Sincere thanks.”
“Your site has made it clear to me what the law is… and how best to challenge it if I think it’s wrong… I am now in a position to know my rights and what to do.”
We are pleased that the website has been useful, but we think some people are missing vital, relevant information – especially because people don’t know what they don’t know so can’t possibly know what to look for!
We need £6500 to improve the way people find information on the website. We want to make it so that you can search for your situation (e.g living with an unspent conviction) and find all the information you need.
We are delighted to announce that independent funder J Leon Philanthropy has guaranteed to provide half of what we need. Will you help fund the rest? Please, please donate what you can through our Big Give page and help us help more people to move on with their lives.
Other ways you can donate
Text UNLK25 with the amount you wish to donate (e.g. £10) to 70070.
You can send a cheque, payable to ‘Unlock’, to Unlock, MCSC, 39-48 Marsham Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HH
Or you can set up a standing order – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Huge thanks and very best wishes,
The Unlock team
- Landmark case on disproportionate criminal records disclosure regime reaches Supreme Court Posted on: Jun 18th, 2018
The Supreme Court will tomorrow hear the Government’s appeal in a…
- Welcome aboard! Posted on: Jun 14th, 2018
- New paper published: University admissions and criminal records - Lessons learned and next steps Posted on: Jun 7th, 2018
Today Unlock has published a paper, University admissions and…
- Criminal record disclosure training - Hurry! Just 4 tickets remaining for our September workshop- Book now! Posted on: May 31st, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Details of the Supreme Court hearing Posted on: May 30th, 2018
As part of our work to wipe DBS clean of old and minor criminal…