Help us to create some imagery for our work
We’re looking for help in creating a number of original eye-catching photos, graphics and other images to help us to promote our work around criminal records and disclosure.
Given the sensitivity of identifying specific individuals, we’re keen to involve some creative thinking in this process. So although we want to look at ways of involving people in the imagery (in a way that doesn’t identify them), we’re also open to the creation of graphics, such as sketches and other visuals, that help to communicate the issues we’re working on.
In terms of what we’re trying to achieve, we’re looking to visually demonstrate:
- How people are labelled because of their criminal record
- How people are put off from applying for jobs that ask about criminal records
- The number of people with criminal records (i.e. 1 in 3 men, over 10.5 million etc)
- The poor recruitment approaches taken by companies
- The importance of companies changing their recruitment practices, like the Ban the Box campaign
- The problem of the disclosure of old/minor criminal records for life
We’re looking for somebody to help us produce a range of stock photos that we’re able to use in our work.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with us by email, explaining a little more about yourself and how you think you can help. If you’re able to share some thoughts about how you might approach this, and if you have any initial ideas that you can mock-up, that’d be a great start.
Thank you for your support.
- New research about the impact of criminal records on women trying to exit prostitution Posted on: Jul 13th, 2017
The charity nia has this week published I’m no criminal – a…
- Blog - EastEnders, DBS checks and decriminalised offences Posted on: Jul 7th, 2017
The latest blog by Christopher Stacey looks at whether the…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jul 6th, 2017
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Summer 2017 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Jul 6th, 2017
Today we've published our summer 2017 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Help us to create some imagery for our work Posted on: Jul 4th, 2017
We’re looking for help in creating a number of original…