Help us to create some imagery for our work
We’re looking for help in creating a number of original eye-catching photos, graphics and other images to help us to promote our work around criminal records and disclosure.
Given the sensitivity of identifying specific individuals, we’re keen to involve some creative thinking in this process. So although we want to look at ways of involving people in the imagery (in a way that doesn’t identify them), we’re also open to the creation of graphics, such as sketches and other visuals, that help to communicate the issues we’re working on.
In terms of what we’re trying to achieve, we’re looking to visually demonstrate:
- How people are labelled because of their criminal record
- How people are put off from applying for jobs that ask about criminal records
- The number of people with criminal records (i.e. 1 in 3 men, over 10.5 million etc)
- The poor recruitment approaches taken by companies
- The importance of companies changing their recruitment practices, like the Ban the Box campaign
- The problem of the disclosure of old/minor criminal records for life
We’re looking for somebody to help us produce a range of stock photos that we’re able to use in our work.
If you’re interested, please get in touch with us by email, explaining a little more about yourself and how you think you can help. If you’re able to share some thoughts about how you might approach this, and if you have any initial ideas that you can mock-up, that’d be a great start.
Thank you for your support.
- Book now for our criminal record disclosure training on 24th April 2019 Posted on: Mar 5th, 2019
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Monthly update - February 2019 Posted on: Feb 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for February…
- A new video about our work Posted on: Feb 20th, 2019
We're really pleased to be able to share a new short video that…
- New proposals for all taxi drivers to undergo an enhanced DBS check Posted on: Feb 20th, 2019
Christopher Stacey speaks to Radio 5 Live about the proposed new…
- Request for participants (now closed) - Understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: Feb 19th, 2019
Update - The request for participants is now closed. See the message…