Julie is responsible for general management; HR; finance; funding and development; support to the Chair in developing strategy and achieving effective governance.
Contact details for Julie are below.
Posts by Julie
Julie joined Unlock in 2000 having previously worked in both public and private sectors and volunteered for various local community groups. She was appointed Deputy Chief Executive in 2004 and has played a key role in the charity’s evolution and strategic development since that time, with varying responsibilities including that of policy lead most notably on reform of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act in 2012. She has represented Unlock across a number of external forums including member of Executive Management Board of SEEDA’s EXODUS Project, the RSA Prison Learning Network, CLINKS Taskforce, the Criminal Justice Forum of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and the Criminal Justice Alliance. Julie is a graduate of Kent Law School [University of Kent] and was elected a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA) in 2004.
Telephone: 01622 230705 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- New report highlights ‘double discrimination’ faced by black, Asian and minority ethnic people with a criminal record Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Unlock, the country's leading charity for people with convictions,…
- 'Double discrimination?' report published Posted on: Jul 15th, 2019
Today we've published research on the impact of criminal records as…
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…
- Unlock response to Supreme Court judgment on criminal records disclosure regime Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Unlock, the leading charity for people with convictions, has today…
- Supreme Court to issue judgment on landmark criminal records disclosure regime case on Wednesday 30th January Posted on: Jan 25th, 2019
On Wednesday 30th January at 9.45am, the Supreme Court will hand down…