Debbie is the Administrator of Unlock, an independent award-winning charity which provides information, advice, training and advocacy, dealing with the ongoing effects of criminal convictions.
Debbie is responsible for ensuring the efficient administration of the charity’s general office, its systems and procedures and for providing administrative support to its co-Directors
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Debbie joined Unlock in 2003. She previously worked in local Government, during which time she studied Business Administration. She has also worked in the retail sector.
Debbie works part-time and is responsible for providing General and Services Administration, including advertising, training , Disclosure Calculator registrations, website administration, etc.
Direct dial: 01622 230705 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Press and media coverage of the Supreme Court judgment Posted on: Feb 4th, 2019
There has been a significant amount of press and media…
- Monthly update - January 2019 Posted on: Jan 31st, 2019
We've just published our update for January…
- Unlock response to Supreme Court judgment on criminal records disclosure regime Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Unlock, the leading charity for people with convictions, has today…
- A personal response to today's Supreme Court ruling Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Elli has been actively involved in our work to push for changes to…
- Supreme Court to issue judgment on landmark criminal records disclosure regime case on Wednesday 30th January Posted on: Jan 25th, 2019
On Wednesday 30th January at 9.45am, the Supreme Court will hand down…