Debbie is responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline, as well as our support online, including the self-help information hub, disclosure calculator, online forum and online magazine, theRecord. She also manages our volunteer programme.
In November 2016, Debbie came 3rd in the ‘Employee of the Year’ category at the National Helpline Awards. Find out more here.
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Posts by Debbie
- Unlock: Read Debbie’s posts on this site here
- Information site: Read Debbie’s updates on our information site here
- theRecord: Read Debbie’s articles on our online magazine, theRecord, here
Debbie joined Unlock in June 2013 having previously worked in healthcare management and retail. She has had experience of providing information and advice whilst volunteering at the St Giles Trust and the Citizens Advice Bureau. She is currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. Debbie feels passionately that people with convictions should be able to put their past mistakes behind them and move on to lead a law-abiding life.
Direct dial: 01622 230740 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Basic DBS checks are coming soon – find out more Posted on: Aug 16th, 2017
The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is introducing basic…
- Monthly update - July 2017 Posted on: Jul 26th, 2017
We've just published our update for July…
- New research about the impact of criminal records on women trying to exit prostitution Posted on: Jul 13th, 2017
The charity nia has this week published I’m no criminal – a…
- Blog - EastEnders, DBS checks and decriminalised offences Posted on: Jul 7th, 2017
The latest blog by Christopher Stacey looks at whether the…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Jul 6th, 2017
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…