Debbie is responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline, as well as our support online, including the self-help information hub, disclosure calculator, online forum and online magazine, theRecord. She also manages our volunteer programme.
In November 2016, Debbie came 3rd in the ‘Employee of the Year’ category at the national helpline awards. Find out more here.
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Posts by Debbie
- This site: Read Debbie’s posts on this site here
- Information site: Read Debbie’s updates on our information site here
- theRecord: Read Debbie’s articles on our online magazine, theRecord, here
Debbie joined Unlock in June 2013 having previously worked in healthcare management and retail. She has had experience of providing information and advice whilst volunteering at the St Giles Trust and the Citizens Advice Bureau. She is currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. Debbie feels passionately that people with convictions should be able to put their past mistakes behind them and move on to lead a law-abiding life.
Direct dial: 01622 230740 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Monthly update - November 2018 Posted on: Nov 29th, 2018
We've just published our update for November…
- Unlock speaks to Radio 4's Law in Action - Should having a past block a child's future? Posted on: Nov 21st, 2018
Unlock's Christopher Stacey talks to Joshua Rozenberg about the…
- Book now for our criminal record disclosure training on 24th April 2019 Posted on: Nov 21st, 2018
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops continue…
- Are you from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) background and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Nov 13th, 2018
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. But…
- Monthly update - October 2018 Posted on: Oct 31st, 2018
We've just published our update for October…