Debbie is responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline, as well as our support online, including the self-help information hub, disclosure calculator, online forum and online magazine, theRecord. She also manages our volunteer programme.
In November 2016, Debbie came 3rd in the ‘Employee of the Year’ category at the National Helpline Awards. Find out more here.
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Posts by Debbie
- Unlock: Read Debbie’s posts on this site here
- Information site: Read Debbie’s updates on our information site here
- theRecord: Read Debbie’s articles on our online magazine, theRecord, here
Debbie joined Unlock in June 2013 having previously worked in healthcare management and retail. She has had experience of providing information and advice whilst volunteering at the St Giles Trust and the Citizens Advice Bureau. She is currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. Debbie feels passionately that people with convictions should be able to put their past mistakes behind them and move on to lead a law-abiding life.
Direct dial: 01622 230740 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Winter 2016/17 Activities Newsletter Posted on: Jan 4th, 2017
Today we've published our winter 2016/17 activities…
- Monthly update - December 2016 Posted on: Jan 3rd, 2017
We've just published our update for December…
- Looking back at some key moments in 2016 Posted on: Dec 20th, 2016
With the Christmas break almost here and 2016 coming to an end, I…
- Next 'criminal record disclosure' training - 22 February 2017 - Book now! Posted on: Dec 20th, 2016
Our popular 'criminal record disclosure' training workshops…
- Employers should be more open to employing people with convictions Posted on: Dec 19th, 2016