Debbie is responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline, as well as our support online, including the self-help information hub, disclosure calculator, online forum and online magazine, theRecord. She also manages our volunteer programme.
In November 2016, Debbie came 3rd in the ‘Employee of the Year’ category at the national helpline awards. Find out more here.
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Posts by Debbie
- This site: Read Debbie’s posts on this site here
- Information site: Read Debbie’s updates on our information site here
- theRecord: Read Debbie’s articles on our online magazine, theRecord, here
Debbie joined Unlock in June 2013 having previously worked in healthcare management and retail. She has had experience of providing information and advice whilst volunteering at the St Giles Trust and the Citizens Advice Bureau. She is currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. Debbie feels passionately that people with convictions should be able to put their past mistakes behind them and move on to lead a law-abiding life.
Direct dial: 01622 230740 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…
- Unlock response to Supreme Court judgment on criminal records disclosure regime Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Unlock, the leading charity for people with convictions, has today…
- Supreme Court to issue judgment on landmark criminal records disclosure regime case on Wednesday 30th January Posted on: Jan 25th, 2019
On Wednesday 30th January at 9.45am, the Supreme Court will hand down…
- Are you from a Black, Asian or Minority Ethnic (BAME) background and have a criminal record? We want to hear from you! Posted on: Nov 13th, 2018
A criminal record can be a real obstacle in getting on in life. But…
- Landmark case on disproportionate criminal records disclosure regime reaches Supreme Court Posted on: Jun 18th, 2018
The Supreme Court will tomorrow hear the Government’s appeal in a…