Debbie is responsible for delivering the core support that the charity provides to people with convictions. This includes overseeing the helpline, as well as our support online, including the self-help information hub, disclosure calculator, online forum and online magazine, theRecord. She also manages our volunteer programme.
In November 2016, Debbie came 3rd in the ‘Employee of the Year’ category at the National Helpline Awards. Find out more here.
Contact details for Debbie are below.
Posts by Debbie
- Unlock: Read Debbie’s posts on this site here
- Information site: Read Debbie’s updates on our information site here
- theRecord: Read Debbie’s articles on our online magazine, theRecord, here
Debbie joined Unlock in June 2013 having previously worked in healthcare management and retail. She has had experience of providing information and advice whilst volunteering at the St Giles Trust and the Citizens Advice Bureau. She is currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at Canterbury Christchurch University. Debbie feels passionately that people with convictions should be able to put their past mistakes behind them and move on to lead a law-abiding life.
Direct dial: 01622 230740 (for personal advice, please contact our helpline)
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Unlock submission on proposals to amend disclosure rules in Scotland Posted on: Apr 22nd, 2018
Unlock has made a submission to the Scottish Government in response…
- Job vacancy at Unlock - Policy & practice lead Posted on: Apr 19th, 2018
About the role This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional…
- Unlock comment: High Court judgment on 'Right to be Forgotten' and spent convictions case Posted on: Apr 13th, 2018
Commenting on the High Court ruling on the Right to be Forgotten and…
- Spring 2018 newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 5th, 2018
Today we've published our spring 18 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Apr 5th, 2018
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…