Cathy works part-time supporting co-director Julie Harmsworth to ensure that Unlock has sufficient resources to continue its vital work. Mostly, this involves developing proposals and writing bids to some of the UKs most understanding and supportive grant-giving trusts.
Her work with Unlock follows on from her experience as Fundraising and Marketing Officer at Age UK Hythe and Lyminge where she ran a programme of events, organised print materials and press coverage, set up a Friends group and worked with Hythe Town Council to start a “Dementia Friendly Community” project as well as writing funding applications.
Before focusing on fundraising, Cathy had a long career commissioning, producing and programming theatre and performance. She worked in Manchester, London and Brighton before settling in Kent where she worked with venues, festivals and emerging artists and performance companies.
Direct dial: 01622 230754
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- Press and media coverage of the Supreme Court judgment Posted on: Feb 4th, 2019
There has been a significant amount of press and media…
- Monthly update - January 2019 Posted on: Jan 31st, 2019
We've just published our update for January…
- Unlock response to Supreme Court judgment on criminal records disclosure regime Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Unlock, the leading charity for people with convictions, has today…
- A personal response to today's Supreme Court ruling Posted on: Jan 30th, 2019
Elli has been actively involved in our work to push for changes to…
- Supreme Court to issue judgment on landmark criminal records disclosure regime case on Wednesday 30th January Posted on: Jan 25th, 2019
On Wednesday 30th January at 9.45am, the Supreme Court will hand down…