Cathy works part-time supporting co-director Julie Harmsworth to ensure that Unlock has sufficient resources to continue its vital work. Mostly, this involves developing proposals and writing bids to some of the UKs most understanding and supportive grant-giving trusts.
Her work with Unlock follows on from her experience as Fundraising and Marketing Officer at Age UK Hythe and Lyminge where she ran a programme of events, organised print materials and press coverage, set up a Friends group and worked with Hythe Town Council to start a “Dementia Friendly Community” project as well as writing funding applications.
Before focusing on fundraising, Cathy had a long career commissioning, producing and programming theatre and performance. She worked in Manchester, London and Brighton before settling in Kent where she worked with venues, festivals and emerging artists and performance companies.
Direct dial: 01622 230754
Please note – If you are looking for personal advice, please contact our helpline
Please note – If you have a media enquiry, click here
- University admissions: what's changed? Posted on: Apr 10th, 2019
Following UCAS’ decision to remove the question about criminal…
- Spring 2019 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
Today we've published our spring 2019 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of youth criminal records Posted on: Apr 4th, 2019
The 28th March saw a Westminster Hall debate on the disclosure of…
- Some examples of people we've helped Posted on: Apr 2nd, 2019
Looking back over the last couple of months, we’ve written up a few…
- Monthly update - March 2019 Posted on: Mar 28th, 2019
We've just published our update for March 2019. This months update…