This section is used to post vacancies as and when they arise.
Current paid vacancies
We’re excited to announce two new job vacancies. We’re looking for ambitious, creative and determined individuals to join our small staff team to become our first digital and communications manager and our first policy officer. The closing date for applications for both roles is 10am, Wednesday 8th July 2020. Find out more about the roles here.
Sign up to our updates to receive news of any new vacancies when they arise.
There are also other ways that you can get involved, such as helping us with the practical support we provide.
Finding out about new vacancies
The following policies apply to the recruitment of employees and volunteers.
- Policy – Applicants with a criminal record
- Policy – Equal Opportunities Policy
- Policy – Volunteer Policy
- Guidelines – Home-based volunteering
Got a question?
If you’re interested in a particular vacancy, or if you have a general query, please get in touch. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 230705.
- Big news! Two new job vacancies at Unlock Posted on: Jun 1st, 2020
We're excited to announce two new job vacancies. We're looking for…
- May 2020 update on research understanding the influence of an early life criminal record on adult life courses Posted on: May 30th, 2020
Nicola Collett, a PhD student at Keele University, is currently…
- What's the impact of Covid-19 on people with criminal records? Posted on: May 1st, 2020
Covid-19 and the social distancing measures introduced to help…
- Spring 2020 Newsletter - What we've been up to Posted on: Apr 6th, 2020
Today we've published our spring 2020 newsletter. The newsletter…
- Northern Ireland makes changes to the disclosure of convictions and cautions in response to Supreme Court ruling Posted on: Mar 17th, 2020
Yesterday, the Department of Justice (DoJ) in Northern Ireland…